What is a Mommy Makeover procedure?
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of breast and body contouring procedures that may help to restore youth and provide patients with an improved silhouette. Many women also opt for facial procedures at the same time, but most makeovers are focused just on the breast and abdominal portions of the body. A Mommy Makeover typically includes some of the following procedures, which may be used in combination with one another:
- Breast Augmentation:Helps improve the size, shape, and position of the breasts for a feminine and more proportionate appearance.
- Breast Lift: Rejuvenates and lifts sagging breasts due to time, gravity, or following pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Tummy Tuck: Tightens the skin and muscles of the abdomen while removing excess fat.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: Tightens loose skin and excess fat below the belly button with a procedure that’s less invasive than a full tummy tuck.
- Liposuction: Removes fat deposits in different areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips, and thighs.
Types of Liposuction:
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL): Relies on a vibrating cannula tip that gently shakes fat loose and suctions it away in one step.
- Smartlipo™: Uses laser energy to break up fat cells, making them easier to remove.
- VASER®LipoSelection®: Loosens fat using ultrasonic energy as part of the liposuction procedure.
Why consider a Mommy Makeover?
With pregnancy and breastfeeding, many women experience unwelcome changes to their bodies, such as lost breast volume, stubborn fat deposits, sagging skin, and stretched abdominal muscles. While specific areas of the body can be treated one at a time, such as with a tummy tuck there is a way to achieve more comprehensive body rejuvenation.
What should I expect from the Divino Plastic Surgery Mommy Makeover procedure?
Some women find that diet and exercise aren’t enough to return their bodies to its pre-baby shape. Procedures like liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast augmentation and others are helpful for our mothers who want to regain their figures and restore their bodies to what they once were – if not better.
Schedule your consultation today with Dr. Chacon to explore all of your Mommy Makeover options and find the solution that is perfect for you. If you have any questions about financing your Mommy Makeover procedure, please visit our financing page.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume