Also Serving Chula Vista, Bonita and San Diego Patients
What is a breast augmentation procedure?
Breast augmentation surgery involves adding volume to the breast with the use of saline or silicone breast implants. The implants can be placed above or below the chest muscle, depending on the type of implant, your body type and your desired outcome, with incision placement also dependent upon the type and location of implant. In addition to achieving increased breast size, breast augmentation can be used to: correct breast asymmetries, renew breast volume after pregnancy, and create fuller, rounder and perkier breasts. For those who have lost breast volume or who have undesired droopiness, a breast lift may be performed in conjunction with your breast augmentation procedure.
Why consider a breast augmentation?
If you’re unsatisfied with the size or shape of your breasts, then you may want to consider a breast augmentation procedure. For some, the size and shape of their implants can have a dramatic impact on one’s self-esteem. When you imagine a new look you’d like to have, you may also think about the boost to your self-image and self-confidence that would come with an enhanced breast size.
Dr. Chacon will spend time, during your consult, to understand your needs, desires and expectations for your breast augmentation procedure and make his recommendation to help you achieve the best and safest result for you as his patient.
What should I expect from a breast augmentation procedure?
Being committed to the highest standards in safety in all aspects of our practice, we offer Mentor®, Allergan® and Sientra® Saline & Silicone implant options for our patients. All three brands boast years of implant manufacturing, research and testing. These companies adhere to the highest standards of safety in manufacturing, testing and clinical trials for saline and silicone breast implants. Divino Plastic Surgery offers these options so you can feel confident in our expertise and continual commitment to safety and excellence.
When you are considering a breast augmentation, there are many choices to make. To ensure that you understand and feel comfortable with the steps of your procedure, Dr. Chacon will extensively discuss with you your goals, incision placement, type of implant, implant position, and size before you proceed with surgery. Dr. Chacon believes that an open, two-way conversation with his patients is the best approach to deciding which surgical plan will deliver the best possible results for each individual patient.
What about recovery?
Breast augmentation surgery requires just a short outpatient surgery and a few days away from your normal activities, while providing you with the shape you’ve been longing for.
Request a consultation with Dr. Chacon today to take the first step toward realizing your dream. Call 858-633-7546. If you have any questions about Financing your Breast Augmentation procedure, please visit our financing page.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume