Did your breast enhancement results fall short of your goals? You can still achieve the shape you initially desired through breast enhancement revision. A revision can be performed if the outcome of a prior procedure may not have meet your expectations; or may be the result of complications that occurred in a previous procedure, such as excess scar tissue, rippling, a double bubble (breast tissue sagging around the implant), bottoming out of a breast implant, or malposition of implants (high, low, far apart or close together). Breast revision is the best solution to help correct any of these undesirable effects and give you the results you have desired.
Breast Enhancement Revision can:
- Reposition implants that have shifted position over time
- Remove scar tissue that has contracted around an implant
- Replace deflated or outdated implants with shapely, more natural-feeling ones
- Enhance the results of a previous breast enhancement procedure
- Correct a previous failed procedure
Planning Your Procedure
Dr. Chacon understands your hopes, expectations, and possible disappointments from previous procedures. He also understands the hope and expectation you bring to your consultation in hopes of a better outcome. With empathy, commitment, and surgical troubleshooting expertise; Dr. Chacon will carefully address your particular challenges and concerns.
It is important to thoroughly discuss objectives before any specific guidance is offered. Dr. Chacon will discuss the best way to assist you in meeting your goals through a revisionary cosmetic surgery procedure such as:
- Revision Breast Augmentation
- Mastopexy and Revision
Breast Revision Surgery and Results
Prior to your procedure Dr. Chacon will answer all of your questions and make sure you understand your procedure and recovery thoroughly. Safety, privacy, comfort, and excellence in treatment are our top priorities for you as our patient. The typical breast augmentation revision patient returns to everyday activities within a week, and feels fully recovered within about a month.
Click here to request a consultation with Dr. Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery today or call us at 858-633-7546. If you have any questions about financing your Breast Implant Revision procedure, please visit our financing page.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume