What is a breast lift procedure?
A mastopexy, commonly known as a breast lift, is a surgical procedure performed to raise and reshape sagging breasts and restore their youthful profile.
Why consider a breast lift?
With the effects of expanding and shrinking occurring in pregnancy, breastfeeding, and with time and gravity, it is very common for breasts to sag over time. Even small breasts with excellent skin tone may droop to a small or moderate degree over time. Most patients seeking a breast lift have found themselves unsatisfied with the changing position of their breasts as they age, often resulting from one of the reasons above.
What should I expect from the San Diego breast lift procedure?
In addition and during to the breast lift procedure itself, Dr. Chacon can also reduce the size of the areola, the darker skin surrounding the nipple, or insert a breast implant to increase the firmness and the size of the breast. Divino Plastic Surgery offers a combined lift and breast augmentation in San Diego, CA. This procedure can also be combined with other body enhancing options, such as a liposuction and/or a tummy tuck to help restore or improve your overall figure.
What about recovery?
Mastopexy surgery is usually performed as an outpatient procedure in an outpatient surgery center or a hospital. Occasionally the surgery is done as an inpatient procedure in a hospital. Breast lifts are often performed under general anesthesia.
To schedule an appointment to discuss your San Diego Breast lift with Dr. Carlos Chacon, call 858-633-7546. Dr. Chacon will spend time discussing your goals in order to find the best treatment plan for you. If you have any questions about financing your breast lift procedure, please visit our financing page.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume