While a Breast Reduction Procedure is sufficient for most patients, it is not uncommon for some breast reduction patients to require a breast lift as well. Dr. Chacon has been performing breast reduction surgeries, also called reduction mammoplasties.
During the breast reduction procedure, incisions are made on the underside of the breast and excess skin and tissue are removed. Breast reduction surgery is sometimes performed in conjunction with a breast lift, to give the breasts a perkier, more youthful look. Patients recommended for this surgery are generally 20 years of age or older, at which time the breasts are likely to have developed fully, as well as patients waiting until after they are done having children as pregnancy can cause an enlargement in the amount of breast tissue and the reduction surgery can make breast feeding difficult.
Teenagers who have prematurely developed can also be candidates, especially if patients suffer from physical limitations and/ or negative emotional effects, due to teasing and embarrassment.
If you are interested in a breast reduction with a lift or have any additional questions about the procedure click here to schedule an appointment with Dr. Chacon or call Divino Plastic Surgery today at 858-633-7546!
If you have any questions about financing your Breast Reduction & Lift procedure, please visit our financing page.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume