What is a facelift procedure?
A facelift procedure is intended to remove excess fat and skin, tighten the underlying muscles, and re-drape the skin of the face and neck. Additional facial procedures include a necklift, or cervical tuck, which may be combined with liposuction, as well as a forehead lift, eyelid surgery or neck liposuction. You and Dr. Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery can determine, together, which path is the right one for you.
Why consider a facelift?
The natural aging process, including time, diet, gravity, and sun exposure commonly result in the skin on the face to lose much of its elasticity. A facelift is used to tighten the excess skin and help you return to a more youthful appearance. If you’re considering facelift surgery, an in-depth analysis of your face and a discussion of your goals with Dr. Chacon will help to ensure that you fully understand all of the benefits, risks, and proper expectations of a facelift.
What results should I expect from a facelift procedure?
The face is one of the biggest and most noticeable of differentiators between people, which is why great care must be taken to ensure that your face is in the care of an expert. Being one of the most well-known and rewarding cosmetic procedures, for both the patient and physician, a facelift has the power to reverse the effects of aging and restore the spirit of the individual.
Many of our patients who had, a full facelift surgery at Divino Plastic Surgery can attest to the dramatic impact it had on their self-image and confidence. In addition to offering a full facelift surgery option, we offer a mini-facelift procedure, which for some, is all that’s needed to help you look several years younger. Dr. Chacon will discuss all of your options when he meets with you during your consultation.
What about recovery?
Most facelifts are performed as outpatient procedures in an outpatient surgery center or a hospital and can be performed with either sedation, or under general anesthesia. Due to the new facelift techniques utilized by Dr. Chacon, a prolonged recovery is generally unnecessary. Many of our patients are able to obtain long-lasting results from a facelift and return to normal activities within just a few days.
Request a consultation with Dr. Chacon today to take the first step toward realizing your facelift procedure or call for an appointment at 858-633-7546.If you have any questions about financing your Facelift procedure, please visit our financing page.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume