What is a rhinoplasty procedure?
Rhinoplasty is a procedure that can be used to alter the size, shape, and contour of nearly any aspect of the nose. Such alterations may be cosmetic in nature, or may be necessary to improve breathing problems that many people face after a trauma to the nose.
Why consider a rhinoplasty?
The nose is one of the most prominent and defining features of the face, and can have a great influence on how we feel about our looks. It should come as no surprise that thousands of people every year choose to change the size or shape of their noses. A Rhinoplasty at Divino Plastic Surgery in San Diego is a common procedure that can have a tremendous impact on one’s self-esteem and confidence. A rhinoplasty may also be performed to correct the alignment of the septum to improve breathing.
What should I expect from a rhinoplasty procedure?
There was a time when many people thought that there was such a thing as an “ideal nose”, but this is no longer true. In fact, the goal of rhinoplasty surgery is to improve the appearance of the nose while maintaining an identity that is your own. An in depth discussion with Dr. Chacon will allow him to understand your goals and expectations prior to your surgery, so he can provide you with the best result possible.
Click here to request a consultation with Dr. Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery today. Let us help you feel more beautiful, confident, and elegant by realizing your cosmetic goals. Schedule your consultation by calling 858.633.7546. If you have any questions about financing your Rhinoplasty procedure, please visit our financing page.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume