What is a male facial procedure?
Male facial plastic surgery is becoming more and more popular for men seeking to regain or maintain a younger, yet masculine appearance. Male facial procedures can address concerns with the nose, wrinkles, and bags under the eyes.
Why consider a male facial procedure?
It is always important to put your best face forward in a world with constant interaction. Your eyes are the first thing people notice about you, and it is crucial to keep them looking young and bright. With eyelid surgery for men, Dr. Chacon is able to minimize the bags under your eyes and the heavily hooded look of sagging eyelids.
What should I expect from the Divino Plastic Surgery male facial procedure?
A male facial procedure offers men many of the same benefits that it does women, including a reduction in wrinkles, and a generally more youthful appearance.
Incision placement is the main difference in the male procedure. As men often wear their hair shorter than women, it is not always possible to hide incision scars in the hairline. As a result, incisions are sometimes placed close to where the ears meet the face in order to avoid visible scarring as much as possible.
Whatever your facial treatment needs are, Divino Plastic Surgery has extensive experience in working with male patients. Please look through the list below and contact Dr. Chacon to schedule a consultation for the procedure of choice.
- Male Eyelid Surgery or Male Blepharoplasty
- Male Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Male Neck Lift
- Male Forehead Lift
- Male Facial Liposuction and Male Neck Liposuction Surgery
- Male Surgery of the Nose or Male Rhinoplasty
- Male Chin Implant Surgery
- Male Ear Surgery – Otoplasty
If you have any questions about financing your Male Facial procedure, please visit our financing page.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume