What are fine lines and wrinkles?
Fine lines, wrinkles, and creases are signs of aging skin. As a result of aging, the skin loses its elasticity or its ability to bounce back after being pinched. As time passes, the metabolism of the skin slows down and produces less collagen – a natural substance in the body that is responsible for giving volume to the face. These signs can also appear due to external factors such as sun exposure, pollution, and smoking.
Why consider treatment for fine lines and wrinkles?
Wrinkles, fine lines, and other furrows in the face can make an individual appear older. This can be a source of embarrassment and depression to some. There are available treatments that these patients may consider to improve the irregularities in their skin and bring back their youthful look.
What should you expect from fine line and wrinkle treatment?
There are different treatments for fine lines and wrinkles, such as moisturizers and anti-aging formulas. If you want immediate results, cosmetic treatments such as resurfacing procedures, Botox, and dermal fillers can be great solutions for the correction of facial folds and wrinkles.
What about recovery?
Dr. Chacon provides procedures that mostly require little to no downtime. Regular activities may already be resumed shortly after treatment. Swelling and bruising may occur for a few days after the procedure, but will fade through time. Follow-up appointments and touch-ups are available to achieve the youthful look you desire.
Click here to request a consultation with Dr. Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery today or call us at 858-633-7546.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume