Divino Plastic Surgery is always striving to stay at the forefront of new technological advances in Laser Skin Rejuvenation. We offer the most advanced laser skin treatments available today utilizing the latest laser technology.
Over the course of one’s lifetime, sunlight, wind and gravity gradually impact the characteristics of youthful skin to develop to a dull wrinkled appearance. Divino Plastic Surgery has caught up with the forces of nature. We can use the most up to date laser treatments to restore your beautiful look. Our patients enjoy the results of their minimally invasive treatments in San Diego.
The most common areas treated with laser technology are the face, neck, back of the hands, chest and shoulders. The following conditions can be treated:
- Pigmented Lesions (e.g., freckles, age spots)
- Vascular Lesions (e.g., small blood vessels)
- Skin Firmness
- Unwanted Hair
- Facial Veins
- Deep wrinkles (even in difficult to treat areas like
around the mouth and eyes)
- Spider Veins
- Broken Capillaries
- Mild wrinkles
- Solar spots
- Actinic Keratoses
- Poor skin tone/texture
- Tattoo Removal
For more information about Laser Treatments or other skin resurfacing procedures offered at Divino Plastic Surgery, call 858-633-7546 for an appointment or request a consultation online.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume