Shaving, waxing, tweezing and depilatory creams can be painful, costly and messy, and only provide a temporary solution to removing undesired hair. What if you could permanently reduce the amount of unwanted hair quickly and comfortably? Now you can, through a series of laser hair removal treatments at Divino Plastic Surgery! Many men and women are bothered by unwanted hair on areas such as the underarms, face, arms, back, chest, bikini line, or legs.
How does it work?
The laser emits gentle pulses of energy that pass through the skin to the hair follicle to eliminate the hair. This energy is then absorbed into the hair follicle to destroy it so that hair is significantly less likely to grow there again.
Am I a viable candidate for laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal can be applied to all areas of the body and on all types of skin, even tanned or dark skin.
Does laser hair removal hurt?
The treatments cause minimal to no discomfort. A little redness at the treatment site or slight localized swelling can occasionally occur, but this usually subsides within the first 24 hours after treatment.
How many treatments are required?
Your laser hair specialist at Divino Plastic Surgery will talk to you about variables that may affect your individual results. Typically, patients will see results within 4-6 treatments, though this number will vary based upon skin tone, hair color and several other factors. Your laser hair specialist will talk to you about variables that may affect your individual results.
Often, hair removal is combined with other laser treatments at Spa Divino. Using the most advanced laser treatment system available, we can correct age spots, sun damage wrinkles, vascular lesions, acne, scars and other skin concerns.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume