What is Sculptra®?
Sculptra® is an injectable material made from poly-L-lactic acid. This substance is biocompatible, which means that it is not harmful to the body. It is also biodegradable, which means that the body can easily break it down. This material has long been used and proven safe in medical-related fields.
Why consider Sculptra®?
Sculptra® is FDA approved for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. If you are bothered about the facial wrinkles and folds that have started to appear in your face, Sculptra® can be the option for you. Dr. Chacon administers this treatment to his patients to provide solutions to shallow to deep lines and folds, nasolabial or smile lines, marionette lines or lines framing the mouth, and chin wrinkles.>
What should I expect from a Sculptra® treatment?
The treatment will involve the injection of Sculptra® just below the skin’s surface and directly into the area where there is fat loss. Sculptra® has the ability to restore the elasticity of the skin that has gradually decreased because of aging. Within the first few sessions, you will already see noticeable changes in the treated areas.
What about recovery?
Swelling may occur during the first few hours following treatment. After a few days, the body is already able to absorb the water, decreasing the swelling in the process. The actual result of the treatment gradually appears as it will take time to bring back the volume of your face. Dr. Chacon will determine if you need any follow-up treatment sessions to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Click here to request a consultation with Dr. Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery today or call us at 858-633-7546.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume