What is a cosmetic bar?
A cosmetic bar is a line of makeup and beauty products that will enhance your facial features and bring out your hidden beauty. Spa Divno has a wide range of cosmetic products that are of high quality and are proven safe to be used on the skin. Here at Spa Divino, we have makeup professionals that can address your cosmetic concerns and give you helpful advice on how to properly enhance your overall facial features.
Why is makeup useful?
Makeup is a useful tool in beautifying the face. Makeup can emphasize certain facial features that are not usually noticed and need makeup to be highlighted. Most of all, cosmetics do not only improve the appearance of an individual, but they also bring out charm and confidence within, making you feel more ready to take on the everyday challenges of life.
How should you choose makeup?
Not all women are fond of applying makeup. However, even light makeup can do wonders. It is best to know the trend to ensure that you will still look fashionable. Women with great skin can use a little foundation, while mature skin may require much heavier cream foundation, topped with a powder finish to accentuate facial contours.
Women who are not makeup-savvy may get advice from our cosmetic experts to know how to apply makeup properly and which types of cosmetic products to use.
Click here to request a consultation with Dr. Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery today or call us at 858-633-7546.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume