Why Consider an Arm Lift?
With our moderate desert and beach climate it is very normal to wear beach clothes and other comfortable, every-day clothing that shows our upper arms. Many who feel uncomfortable with the look or feel of their arms may try to conceal the excess skin and/ or sagginess, a potentially embarrassing condition that is suffered by many people. The effects of aging and gravity can have just as much impact on the upper arms as on any other part of the body. Weight loss, while certainly welcome for most people, can contribute to the condition.
What is an Arm Lift Procedure?
Over time, the skin around the arm can hang freely. In an arm lift, Dr. Chacon will remove excess skin and re-shape your upper arms, restoring a more youthful and pleasing arm contour. This technique is also combined with liposuction in some patients to further enhance results.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume