What is a Body Lift Procedure?
A Body Lift typically follows massive weight loss in a patient who has had bariatric surgery or from a significant change in diet and exercise. A Body Lift usually focuses on removing the excess skin on the abdomen, buttocks, and thigh(s) areas that can’t be reabsorbed naturally by the body. A Body Lift may also be combined with other arm or thigh lifting techniques to more comprehensively address excess skin that cannot be corrected without surgical excision. Though it might not be a complete solution for people who require a body lift, liposuction can be used to enhance and balance the overall results as well.
Why Consider a Body Lift?
If you’re one of the increasing number of people who has lost a significant amount of weight, we congratulate you on this tremendous accomplishment! There is no doubt that massive weight loss can dramatically change one’s life for the better. Weight loss can help you feel healthier and enable you to engage in more activities with friends and family. Unfortunately, once you have shed all those pounds you may very well find that your skin is unable to regain its lost elasticity and conform to the healthier, thinner body that you have created. Having loose, excessive skin hanging around after substantial weight loss can be very distressing and unattractive. A body lift can complete your transformation by permanently removing the excess skin.
Learn More About Body lift Surgery
Various body lifting techniques are available to help tailor your skin to fit your new body shape, making it easier to maintain hygiene, find clothing that fits, and go about your life.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume