What is a Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of breast enhancement and body contouring procedures used to help restore the youthful figure of post-pregnancy patients. While some women also opt for facial rejuvenation procedures, a majority of Mommy Makeovers are focused primarily on improving the silhouette.
What Procedures are Involved?
- Breast Augmentation:Helps improve the size, shape, and position of the breasts for a feminine and more proportionate appearance.
- Breast Lift: Rejuvenates and lifts sagging breasts due to time, gravity, or following pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Tummy Tuck: Tightens the skin and muscles of the abdomen while removing excess fat.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: Tightens loose skin and excess fat below the belly button with a procedure that’s less invasive than a full tummy tuck.
- Liposuction: Removes fat deposits in different areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips, and thighs.
Types of Liposuction
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL): Relies on a vibrating cannula tip that gently shakes fat loose and suctions it away in one step.
- Smartlipo™: Uses laser energy to break up fat cells, making them easier to remove.
- VASER®LipoSelection®: Loosens fat using ultrasonic energy as part of the liposuction procedure.
Why Consider a Mommy Makeover in San Diego?
With pregnancy and breastfeeding, many women experience unwelcome changes to their bodies, such as lost breast volume, stubborn fat deposits, sagging skin, and stretched abdominal muscles. While specific areas of the body can be treated one at a time, such as with a tummy tuck there is a way to achieve more comprehensive body rejuvenation.
What Should I Expect from My Mommy Makeover Procedure?
Some women find that diet and exercise aren’t enough to return their bodies to its pre-baby shape. Procedures like liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast augmentation and others are helpful for our mothers who want to regain their figures and restore their bodies to what they once were – if not better.
How Much Does Mommy Makeover Cost?
The cost of a Mommy Makeover procedure in San Diego will vary from patient to patient, but generally falls between $8,000 and $20,000. The price will depend on a number of factors including the procedures involved, surgeon’s fee, anesthesia fees, hospital fess, and post-op care. During your consultation, Dr. Chacón will provide you with a personal price estimate. If you have any questions about financing your Mommy Makeover procedure, please visit our financing page.
Learn More About Mommy Makeover in San Diego
If you would like to explore your Mommy Makeover options and find the solution that is perfect for you, schedule a consultation with Chula Vista cosmetic surgeon Dr. Carlos Chacón. Dr. Chacón is an experienced surgeon that specializes in body contouring procedures. San Diego patients praise Dr. Chacón for the exceptional Mommy Makeover results that he can provide.
“Dr. Chacon is an outstanding plastic surgeon. I had a Tummy Tuck with Liposuction and BIR. He is a true professional with a wonderful bedside manner. He answered all of my questions and was very attentive to my needs. I am overjoyed with my results!” – Real Divino Mommy Makeover Patient
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume