What is a Thigh/Leg Lift Procedure?
The thigh lift procedure removes excess skin and elevates sagging thigh tissue that has lost its elasticity. Dr. Carlos Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery wants to help you look your best, and will work with you in consultation to determine whether the procedure will help you achieve your goals. He will customize each thigh lift to your individual needs, utilizing techniques and incisions that will optimize your results.
Why Consider a Thigh/Leg Lift?
For many who have loose, saggy skin on their legs or thighs, these issues are extremely personal and many feel extremely self-conscious about that dominant feature on their legs and thighs and it can affect one’s lifestyle. If this is you, then you may feel you have very limited wardrobe options, wearing long pants and long skirts even during the warm summer months. You may even find yourself restricting your social activities, avoiding situations where you would rather wear shorts or a swimsuit. A thigh lift at Divino Plastic Surgery can help your legs look and feel their best.
Arm Lift Surgery Details and Recovery
For most people, the loss of the youthful shape and feel of their legs is a result of some combination of aging and gravity, in addition to weight loss. A thigh lift may be the perfect solution for you so that you won’t feel the need to cover up and stay home any longer. This is an out-patient procedure with typical recovery taking 4-6 weeks.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume