Summer Bodies Are Built In Winter!
Get your procedures in all at once, and save BIG! Up to 50%!
DR. CARLOS O. CHACON
What is a Male Breast Reduction?
Gynecomastia surgical correction, typically consists of some combination of liposuction techniques, including ultrasound assisted liposuction, Smartlipo, power-assisted liposuction, or VASER® LipoSelection®, and/ or excision of the excess tissue. These procedures are performed most often in an outpatient surgery center and take about an hour.
If you have any questions about Financing your Male Breast Reduction procedure, please visit our financing page.
Why Do Men Consider Breast Procedures?
Gynecomastia, or overdeveloped breasts, can make many men feel sense of shame and embarrassment, which is why many men don’t seek surgical correction. If you are suffering from gynecomastia, Dr. Chacon understands how uncomfortable this condition can be, and will work with you to understand your goals and provide you with the best possible results.
Gynecomastia Surgery and Recovery
Dr. Chacon practices the latest techniques available to bring your breasts back to a more normal size and have you feeling better about your looks.
You can expect to return to mostly sedentary work and light activities in a few days and resume more strenuous activities in two to three weeks. Complete recovery, meaning all swelling and bruising disappears, will take a few months.
Having a discussion with Dr. Chacon will help you learn more and allow you to choose which type of procedure would give you the best possible appearance.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume