Your Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Options
Anti-Wrinkle Treatments $200-$300/area
Treatments with Botox® help to reduce unwanted facial lines by relaxing the muscles of the face, giving the face a lovely and youthful appearance. You will begin to see results within days of your treatment, lasting for several months. It is a quick and easy way for men and women to turn back the clock and reduce facial lines.
We offer a the full variety of fillers to instantly smooth wrinkles, reduce folds, and plump lips and deeper lines. These substances can also be used to lift and contour certain areas of the face affected by aging in addition to adding volume and hydration. Treatment is customized to desired result and based on consultation.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC
- JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC
- JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC
- Fat Transfer
Similar to collagen, a natural protein found in humans, injectable collagen is made from cows. This protein gives support and structure to skin, bones, ligaments, and other body parts. Collagen-related fillers from tissue donors or self-donated are generally utilized to treat wrinkles, scars, and facial lines.
Injecting one’s own fat to correct skin defects is called a microlipoinjection and is the transfer or recycling of fat from one body area to another, allowing the surgeon to re-contour the skin. With a tiny needle, the fat is extracted and then re-injected into the selected site. This is often a favored treatment choice since it involves the use of one’s own fat, reducing the risk of allergic reactions.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume