The more we laugh, smile or raise our eyebrows the deeper our facial lines become. Botox is a quick and easy way for men and women to turn back the clock and reduce facial lines.
Botox® Cosmetic injections help to reduce unwanted facial lines by relaxing the muscles in the face, giving the face a lovely, youthful appearance. This non-surgical procedure is relatively quick, painless, inexpensive, and long-lasting treatment. You will begin to see results within days of your treatment, and can continue working for months!
Wrinkles are caused by muscle activity, such as frowning, smiling, or squinting. If a patient becomes converned with their moderate to severe frownlines Dysport™ Fillers are specifically formulated help.
FDA approved for use in the US for cosmetic purposes in the summer of 2011, also contains botulinum toxin. This naturally occurring protein is used to decrease muscle activity, allowing for the muscles to contract less. Xeomin® has been used around the world since 2005 and was introduced to the US market in 2010 by Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC for other muscle treatments.
Just like Botox® and Dysport™, it is used to relax and soften the wrinkles, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give you a more relaxed and younger look. Although results do different from person to person, on average the effects last up to 3 months.
How to Stay Connected
If you have any questions about financing your Skin Rejuvenation procedure, please visit our financing page.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume