What is Prevelle Silk?
Prevelle Silk is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid, which is the chief component of Prevelle Silk, is naturally found in the body and is responsible for adding volume to our tissues, making us look younger. However, aging and other external factors deplete our body’s store of hyaluronic acid. Prevelle Silk has the ability to plump up the hollow areas of our face and correct facial folds.
Why consider a Prevelle Silk treatment?
You may consider a Prevelle Silk treatment with Dr. Chacon if you are bothered about the presence of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles on your face. Prevelle Silk injections can decrease the number and appearance of wrinkles in your face and give it a youthful fullness.
What can I expect from a Prevelle Silk treatment?
The Prevelle Silk procedure involves the administration of the serum directly into the facial skin that you want to be treated. The treatment will produce minimal pain and discomfort as the injections already contain lidocaine, an anesthetic that will numb the treatment areas. Dr. Chacon will inform you on the number of injections needed, which will depend on the depth of your facial folds.
What about recovery?
A Prevelle Silk treatment requires little to no downtime, which means you will be able to resume normal activities shortly after the procedure. The results of Prevelle Silk are only temporary. Usually, results last for about three months as the body gradually breaks down the substance.
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume