What is Complexion Analysis?
Complexion analysis is process of analyzing and pinpointing any problem in any part of your skin. We can evaluate pore size, brown spots, wrinkles, sun spots, and broken capillaries in your skin. This is useful in identifying the appropriate treatments for the improvement of your skin.
Why Consider Complexion Analysis?
The skin can be a complex part of the body. At times, our face may appear and feel healthy, yet there are conditions that need to be more closely evaluated. It is important for these conditions to be identified in order to provide the right treatment for a certain problem. During your initial consultation with your medical aesthetician, a complexion analysis may be completed.
What Can I Expect From a Complexion Analysis?
The complexion analysis session involves an examination of six key areas that affect the appearance and health of your complexion. These include spots, wrinkles and texture.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume