Spa Divino offers a variety of peels for different skin types that can be customized to target your specific needs. Peels are designed to work below the surface of the skin to accelerate cell turnover, resurface and exfoliate. Peels can help to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, promote collagen production, minimize scarring, pigmentation and pore size.
Pumpkin Peel $150
Vitamin and Anti-oxidant infused enzyme peel that will delight the senses. Stimulating exfoliation combined with a special amino acid cocktail leaves the skin glowing and plump with moisture.
Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE® $150
A world-renowned peel that helps accelerate the transformation to beautiful, healthier-looking skin. Quick and easy salicylic acid-based facial chemical peel for all skin types with no downtime that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion. Provides instant, radiant results for most skin types. Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone after just one treatment.
Obagi Blue Peel® $600
Deeper chemical peel procedure that uses trichloroacetic acid (TCA) mixed with a special Obagi blue base to monitor and slow penetration. Each Blue Peel® application removes a thin surface layer of damaged skin, restoring tighter, smoother and clearer-looking skin, regardless of age, color or skin type, and is suitable for those who do not need a full cosmetic facelift, but want to remove minor skin blemishes, improve skin tone and scars.
The DIVINO Difference
- Dr. Chacon specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, nose, breast, and body.
- Dr. Chacon completed thousands of procedures in advanced fellowship training specializing in cosmetic surgery endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon served as an Aesthetic Surgery Clinical Instructor for the University of Southern California Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Chacon has a keen eye for aesthetic artistry; his peers and patients recognize Dr. Chacon as the plastic surgeon that delivers desired results.
- Dr. Chacon has contributed to multiple, large clinical studies on a number of procedures and safety, presenting in statewide and national meetings.
- Dr. Chacon is a Continuing Medical Education Course Instructor in advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Chacon has coauthored and presented clinical studies on the Safety of Combined Surgery.
- Dr. Chacon’s Experience and Philosophy
- Dr. Chacon’s Professional Resume